Cassidy’s Service Station are seeking to recruit energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join our team at our service station.
We are currently recruiting for a Barista on a full time basis. Monday-Friday (7am-3pm)
The barista is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations, delivering outstanding customer service, maintaining cleanliness, and ensuring a welcoming environment for our customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities-
· Cash Handling: Handling cash transactions, operating the point of sales system, and processing payments accurately.
· Food Preparation: Assisting in preparing food and beverages & responsible for ensuring that all are served at a very high-quality standard.
· Customer Service: Responsible for ensuring that all customers orders are dealt with efficiently & ensuring that all customers have a positive experience in Cassidy’s
· Cleaning and Maintenance: Responsible for ensuring that all work surfaces and customer tables are cleared and cleaned efficiently during the day.
· Compliance: Adhering to all Food & Safety procedures (HACCP) as outlined by the Manager.
· Temperature Checks – Responsible for ensuring that all temperature checks are completed as required each day.
· Any other tasks as reasonably requested by the Manager.
Previous experience in the hospitality sector is an advantage.
Barista experience is desirable. (Training will be provided)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a team and handle a fast-paced environment.
· Attention to detail and willingness to learn new tasks.
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to handle cash transactions and using a POS system.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or drop it into store.