Activ8 Energies, Irelands largest solar installer is looking for an ambitious electrician to join our growing team with the following added benefits.
• Vibrant staff and working environment
• Social club outings
• Gym membership
• Mentoring with Ireland’s solar experts
• Competitive Salary
• Wellbeing Program
• Installing our Solar PV Systems on both domestic and commercial buildings.
• Engaging with our customers and providing information and advice on work being undertaken.
• Complete work to the highest standard within the allocated time as part of a team.
• Complete the required Installation paperwork.
• Adhere to SEAI code of conduct in relation to installations (full training provided in an ongoing basis).
• Adhere to Health and Safety at all times.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Electrician to join our company and gain a skill set within the renewable energy sector.
Essential & Desirable Criteria
• Fully Qualified Electrician
• Test and inspect qualifications a bonus
• Solar PV experience a bonus
We will provide complete and thorough industry-specific training during your induction period and ongoing.
Working Pattern and Location
Your team is required to complete 5 jobs per week (Monday – Friday), on occasion, your team may complete two jobs in one day, this will result in a four day week.
Saturday work is available upon request at an overtime rate.
Installations will be across Munster and South Leinster working out of our Munster satellite office.
Salary – €60K – €65K Per Annum + Bonuses
Bonus – Quarterly and Yearly Bonus
Company Vehicle – provided