Job Vacancy for the position of Office Clerk
Full-time Fixed Term Contract
Full-time Office Clerk, 12-month fixed term contract.
Duties will include providing a quality teller service to members, processing transactions, dealing with member queries at the counter, online or over the telephone, cash handling and back office administrative/operational duties as the needs of the business dictate.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and in cash handling would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Strong administration and IT skills including a working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and previous customer service experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A strong interest and knowledge of the Credit Union movement, its values and ability to demonstrate such knowledge at interview.
Carrickmacross Credit Union Ltd. operates Monday to Saturday.
Alternating Saturday cover will be required as part of this role.
Please forward Cover Letter and CV addressed to:
The CEO, Carrickmacross Credit Union Ltd,
15 & 17 O’Neill Street, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan or to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 28th April 2023.