JC Environmental is a leading independent specialist in the drainage industry in the North East, providing a range of drainage and waste-water services, from basic to complex operations, using advanced technologies and serving large industrial clients as well as domestic customers. As a business, we are identified as one of the key service providers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
JC Environmental is a reputable growing company and we are currently recruiting an experienced Operations Supervisor, to join our team at our premises in Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead a team of multi-skilled Drain Technicians in the delivery of both a reactive and planned range of drainage services, in a fast-moving environment. In addition, you will be required to manage a portfolio of customers as well as the day to day smooth running of operations. We pride ourselves on delivering a high standard of service to our customers and the role of Operations Team Leader is designed to ensure those standards are continually upheld.
Skills, qualifications and experience
· Minimum 5 years’ operations supervisory/management experience, ideally within the drainage, waste or utilities sector. However, those with industry experience in the following areas may also be well-suited to this position – Facilities Maintenance, Health & Safety, Reactive Maintenance, Construction or Civil Engineering.
· Exceptionally strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
· Proven track record of success in a supervisory or management role and expertise leading and liaising with different members of a team.
· Knowledge and experience of health and safety is essential.
· Experience of regulatory compliance with ISO quality management standards.
· Strong interpersonal skills, engaging with customers, operations staff and management and building strong working relationships.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving, ensuring customer needs are prioritised.
- Excellent IT skills and a proficiency using Microsoft’s full suite of business software.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the confidence to relate at all levels – operations staff, customers, administration and internal management team.
- Good written communication skills, sending emails and reports as required.
· Full driving licence is required.